Welcome to Olson & Olson, LLP’s Application Process!
If you are interested in a career with Olson & Olson, LLP, please review our job postings below and submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon review of your resume, you may be asked to complete an application for employment.
Resumes are retained for one year and only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
It is important that you document all relevant education, skills, and experience you possess.
Olson & Olson, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identify or expression, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Job Type: Regular, Full-time
Location: Houston, Texas
Partner at boutique law firm practicing local governmental representation seeks a secretary with a strong litigation background. Our firm provides the right work-life balance notwithstanding our large litigation docket.
• Calendar discovery deadlines, hearings, and other docket entries.
• Electronically file in mandated e-filing Courts.
• Act as liaison between the courts, attorneys, opposing counsel, and the public.
• Assist with and attend court hearings, depositions, and trials, as needed.
• Organize assignments and case files with minimal attorney direction.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience as a litigation secretary.
• Competent in using a multi-line phone system.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point; Adobe Pro, ProDoc.
Qualifying education, experience, knowledge and skills must be documented on your job application. You may attach a resume to the application as supporting documentation; but ONLY information stated on the application will be used for consideration.
8:00a.m. – 5:00 p.m. / Monday – Friday
Subject to Early Mornings, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays As Needed
Will Be Discussed During Departmental Interview.
This position may close at any time at the discretion of the Hiring Department.
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Submit your resume to: email@example.com